I took the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam recently and these are the study resources I used:
- A Cloud Guru AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Course (including practice exam & labs)
- Official AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Practice Exam
- AWS Solutions Library
- AWS Whitepapers & Guides
- AWS Well Architected Framework
- AWS Podcast
- Many of the questions on the exam are very verbose, so it is important to scan ahead and understand the requirements of the solution architecture (e.g. reliability or cost optimization is the driving requirement) and then read the full question with that in mind. This allows you to discard any red herrings that are posed on the fly and focus on the important solution components.
- This exam is 2 hours 50 minutes long and you will need to use most of that time to fully read and review each of the 65 questions. Time management is important and using the Flag Question feature of the test platform is the best way to maintain your momentum by answering the questions you are completely sure of and then circling back later to the ones that require more thought (these are the ones you flag).