VMware Validated Designs (VVD) has been announced. This one is quite exciting, it kind of parallels my “Enterprise-Architecture-Design as a Service” concept at RapidMatter.com. I have not seen the final product, but it will help architects with “build-your-own” VMware SDDC solutions.
In addition, it will be interesting to see how the VCDX program reacts to designs being submitted with this framework and how the EMC Federation incorporates this into the EHC and VxBlock reference architectures.
In a nutshell (more detail below):
- Initially a Beta Program, Signup here!
- Covers the VMware SDDC: vSphere, VSAN, NSX, vRA and vROps.
- Two Reference Architectures: Foundation and Automated Provisioning with the SDDC
- Table of Contents: Solution Overview, Design Objectives, Reference Architecture Documents & Blueprints, Final Design Specification, Hardware Prerequisites & Preparatory Procedures, Implementation Guides and Operations Documentation
- Comprehensive Designs: Designed by Experts which are Continuously Validated
- Three Areas of Access: Customer Facing Documentation, Service Delivery Kits and Certified Partner Architectures
The clock is ticking, register for VMworld EU 2015, plan your travel and reserve your sessions:
One thought on “#VMworld Announcement – VVD”
Comments are closed.