In a nutshell:
- PowerMax engineered with end-to-end NVMe, ready for Storage Class Memory (SCM) and NVMe over Fabrics
- Dell EMC VxBlock System 1000 will support end-to-end NVMe with PowerMax
- Up to 10M IOPs (8K IO size), 50% better response times, 150GB/s, 3x Performance Density
- Real-time Machine Learning and automated decision making integrated into PowerMaxOS for improved manageability and reduced operational overhead.
- Scale out architecture, start with a 10RU 13TB brick and grow to an 8 brick 4PB solution.
- Two models: PowerMax 2000 and PowerMax 8000.
- PowerMaxOS software: Essentials and Pro editions.
- Available: May 7, 2018.