Nutanix has released version 5.11 of their Acropolis Operating System (AOS).
This obviously also means that many of the supporting components of the Nutanix eco-system also have new releases to complement AOS, namely AHV & Prism Central. Please refer to the resources section at the end for links to downloads and release notes.
In a Nutshell:
- AOS 5.11 – Storage QoS.
- AOS 5.11 – Physical Network Segmentation for Volumes
- AOS 5.11 – Recovery Plans for ESXi
- AOS 5.11 – VMware SRM support for NearSync
- AOS 5.11 – Storage Capacity increased from 80TB per node to 120+TB
- Prism Central 5.11 – X-Play for Autonomous IT Operations
- Nutanix Objects is GA (formerly known as Nutanix Buckets)
One thought on “Nutanix AOS 5.11 Released”
Comments are closed.