CloudPhysics has announced a new release of their analytics platform.
In a nutshell:
- Always-on Diagnostics: Continuous diagnosis of infrastructure with changes continuously captured, recorded and reflected. Unique data derivations, correlations, mashups and filters reduce “noise” and identify true hazards.
- Configurable Dashboards: Rich contextual views expose hot spots and potential risks before problems form and impact operations. Trending analysis consolidates multiple objects and views, enabling multi-dimensional correlation.
- Groundbreaking Exploration Capabilities: Interactive ability to analyse changes over time through easily manipulated exploration mode, using time slices with zoom in/out capabilities to evaluate correlations and causation. Users can “correlate in context” to troubleshoot application disruptions with data drawn from VM performance/resource consumption; change/event log; configuration history; and known issues associated with operational hazards and best practices.
- 20+ New Analytics for managing health and preempting hazards, available in an extensive library of “cards.”
- Platform Innovation: Time series data is uniquely handled by the CloudPhysics platform to enable a user to analyze multiple dimensions of the infrastructure around the same time axis.
The clock is ticking, register for VMworld EU 2015, plan your travel and reserve your sessions: