Over the last month I have been working with my colleagues within RoundTower to build the “Cut the Noise” podcast. “Cut the Noise” is the platform that RoundTower uses for providing advice to our customers as their trusted advisors.
This podcast can be streamed from iTunes, SoundCloud, Google Play and Stitcher.
The intention is to release a 30-45 minute podcast episode every month where we have an honest, interesting and transparent conversation with our guests regarding their area of expertise.
Byron Schaller and myself host the podcast and our first guest was Adam Eckerle from VMware to discuss “all things vCenter Server”.
- Introduction 0:00
- vCenter Server pain points 2:02
- vCenter Server availability 3:01
- vCenter Server and HTML5 4:42
- Vision for vCenter Server 10:05
- vCenter Server PSC 13:24
- Distributed vCenter Server 17:10
- vCSaaS 18:50
- API Driven Data Centers 19:55
- Largest vSphere Environment 21:43
- VMware SDDC Pain Points 25:53
- VVDs 27:29
- VMware Cross Stack Integration and Recovery 28:47
- vUM and PowerCLI 30:55
- vCO and vRO 31:50
- VMworld Events 33:41
- Show Close 34:54