Turbonomic has announced the release of version 6.1 of their Automation Platform.
What’s New with Turbonomic 6.1:
- Continuously automating AWS Reserved Instance (RI) utilization in conjunction with resizing actions
- Addition of newly-launched Azure Reserved Instance options in cloud migration planning
- Application-aware infrastructure advancements through integration with APM platforms beginning with Cisco AppDynamics
- Continuous optimization of container platforms and Platform-as-a-Service at-scale with support for Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Improvements within the Turbonomic AI-powered decision engine including greater speed in real-time operations and significantly faster run-time for environment modelling and planning
- Significant development with Turbonomic RESTful API and documentation
- Updated integrations and the addition of Cisco HyperFlex, Cisco APIC, and Cisco Tetration as out-of-the-box targets
One thought on “Turbonomic 6.1 announced”
Comments are closed.