I took the Advanced Design VMware NSX-T 3.0 Exam recently and these are the study links I used:
- NSX-T 3.0 Reference Design Guide
- NSX-T 3.0 Data Center Installation Guide
- NSX-T 3.0 Data Center Administration Guide
- NSX-T 3.0 Data Center Upgrade Guide
- NSX-T 3.0 Data Center Migration Coordinator Guide
- NSX-T 3.0 Data Center – NSX Container Plug-in for Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry – Installation & Administration Guide
- NSX-T 3.0 Data Center – NSX Container Plug-in for OpenShift – Installation & Administration Guide
- NSX-T 3.0 Release Notes
- NSX-T 3.0 Configuration Maximums
- vCloud NFV 3.2.1 Reference Architecture
- Tuning vCloud NFV 3.2.1 for Data Plane Intensive Workloads
- VMware Product Interoperability Matrices
- VMware Compatibility Guide
- Breaking down the conceptual design, RCARs and AMPRS …. VCDX style
- Visualizing the Conceptual Model for IT Architecture
- NOTE: Understanding the last 2 blog posts is essential to being effective in this exam.
- NOTE: Digging into customizing NSX-T for NFV has value also.
- NOTE: If you only have time to read one PDF, then the NSX-T 3.0 Reference Design Guide is the one to focus upon.
3 thoughts on “Advanced Design VMware NSX-T 3.0 Exam (3V0-42.20) Study Links”
Is this exam “only“ based on multiple choice questions?
Hello Ralf, The exam has single and multiple choice questions. Best of luck if you are going for it.
Good to hear that and thank you for your summary. This will be helpful while studying !
Comments are closed.