Turbonomic has announced the release of version 5.9 of their Automation Platform. Most of the new features are implemented in their new HTML5 UI, since their Flash-based UI will be deprecated by the end of the year.
What’s New with Turbonomic 5.9:
- Cloud Migration Planning: Accurately match what customers consume on premises to what they need to consume in public cloud to assure performance while lowering cloud costs.
- Lower Cloud Costs: Automatically scale down or suspend workloads reducing costs without impacting performance.
- Budget Control: Cloud bills are aggregated across services, regions, accounts and lines of business and tracked in a single view against defined budget.
- Workload Specific Cost: Workload specific costs, within the cloud, are continuously tracked and reported by regions, tags or custom groups.
- Cloud Cost Forecasting: Project future monthly cloud bills to accurately plan and budget.
- Hybrid Cloud Visibility: Single pane of glass for resource consumption across on-premises data centers and cloud services.
- Anti-Affinity Enforcement: Designated HA workloads are spread across multiple cloud regions and availability zones or data center, cluster and hosts on-premises complying with risk management specifications for mission critical applications
Additional Turbonomic Resources:
- Turbonomic Technical Poster
- Turbonomic Automation Platform with VMware vSphere Reference Architecture