UPDATE: Official name is “VCDX Fast Track”. Today John Arrasjid officially announced the “VCDX Academy” (aka “AcademyX”) in a series of tweets:
- First VCDX Academy “Beta” will be held in Palo Alto on the 15th of September 2014.
- First VCDX Academy “Beta” will host 40 students.
- Course will be available from MyLearn next week.
- It is a paid 5 day class, led by VCDXs and specialists for each track (DCV, Cloud, Desktop & NV).
- Includes Discovery Phase Questions, Design Decision Workbook, Design Review Readiness Assessment, Mock Defences and Design/Troubleshooting scenarios.
- Built upon material used within the VCDX Mentoring Program, Boot Camps, PEX Sessions and his new book.
- Depending upon success, VMware Education expects to offer this course quarterly in multiple regions.
- Prerequisite for students: MUST have a design.
So if you are a VCDX Candidate who wants to maximise their chances of success, sign up! I also recently blogged about other VCDX Program announcements.